Saturday, July 29, 2006

Status

I apologize for not being able to post as often as I would like. We have been extremely busy with the turnover to the oncoming battalion and have not been in a position to use the internet very often at all. My wife has been publishing the posts I sent her to keep the site up to date.

The Marines are doing extremely well down this home stretch. They have not been able to take as many pictures as they would like. I know a lot of the photos have not been very personal, so apologies on that, as well.

Everything is still on schedule for your Marines' return. The new company will be on deck here at the end of the week, so your Marines will be busy showing them all the 'nooks and crannies' of our AO. One and a half more weeks of work and they'll be smooth sailing home to you all.

Stay motivated. Semper Fi.